Albanchez Road Tax

Started by Jinx, June 10, 2009, 22:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul-sue

I went to the town hall last week to do the same, told that all taxes for vehicles will be here in August, I told them that the 5th June was the last date of payment or a fine will occure, Carmen said no fine, think I will go to H.O. and pay it. If you see the state of their desks in there you will see why they cock so much up. Needs an office manager real quick.

Jinx

Thanks Mike for the help. Will sort that out then with the town hall nearer the time. Much appreciated.
The 5 steps after the Hurt .....
Anger,Resentment,Healing,Forgiveness,then Moving On

mike challinor

I paid my road tax at Albanchez Town Hall last October. Carmen ( she who deals with everything) gave me the form to re-tax when I produced my green card, which I understand is provided with the car when new and gives permission for it to be on Spanish Roads.
Carmen dated the form for next day and told me that I had to take it to the bank and pay it on that date. It runs for 12 months and cost me 73 euros for my 1800 cc Focus.
Local talk is that it is due here every September and that you don't have to apply yourself as long as the docs are produced anyone can do it for you. Hope this helps
Mike
Mike Challinor

LittleRichard

I will see if my wife will call them and see when its due.
How long did you live in Albanchez? We lived there for 5 years but moved away 2.5 years ago

we probably know each other!

LR
VIVA ESPAÑA

Jinx

Quote from: LittleRichard on June 10, 2009, 23:56:25 PM
Go ask in the town hall
Thay always know

LR
Would of done that first but I dont live in the area anymore. I have been told by local council where I am living now to pay in Albanchez when theirs is due then get details changed over.

LittleRichard

Go ask in the town hall
Thay always know

LR
VIVA ESPAÑA

Jinx

Can anyone in Albanchez tell me when their Road Tax is due please.