Seur

Started by olly, December 29, 2014, 16:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gus-lopez

Wife sent 27kg package via Ipost. Picked up from North Devon Monday pm delivered to me at 1pm Thursday.Delivered by Redur.es    :clap:

cgmaywood

Further to my comment above, my delivery was from Marks and Spencer's who informed me they had contracted Seur for some of their deliveries.  I informed them it was a bad move on their part because previously deliveries were made by MRW and no problems.  They advised they would take it on board and investigate.

You need to let these companies know about the poor service from Seur.

Chrissy

mikespoon

My last Amazon order was split into 2. The first part was delivered promptly to my home by MRW.
The second part was sent by Seur. They lied and sent me an e-mail and a text (so they had my mobile number) saying they had tried to deliver it. I filled in the e-mail form asking them to deliver it to Sophia's as then I would not have to make a special journey to collect it. Needless to say they didn't. They rang saying I had to collect it from Maloans.
Please all of you demand a refund of postage charges from Amazon, or whoever you ordered your package from.[[/b]
Amazon have just refunded mine. Even if the money is not important to you it should stop companies using Seur.
Mike W.

rockymo

I am disabled and asked Seur to deliver to house received an E mail telling me that it would be and what time
on the delivery day I received a phone call to ask me to collect the parcel from Malones café in Arboleas I explained that I was disabled and had been assured that the parcel would be delivered the driver said No and I would have to collect
My nieghbor helped me get to my car and I went to Malones where the driver sits with Tapas and a beer just phoning all the "guris" and telling them he cant find their addresses (he has a sat nav!!)
the nexed time I buy from Amazon I will ask if the can use MRW as the carrier as they find my house wait for me to get to the door(I have a disabled badge on the Gate) and have offerd to help me in with the parcel

Suer DO NOT deliver as contracted I am tempted to issue a denucia

olly

After all the replies on here about the service, I checked the tracking on Amazon, which said that package had arrived at the depot at the weekend, so decided to pop up there this morning at 9:00am, which is the opening time.
Found the staff very pleasant and they found my package within 5 minutes, so I came home happy.
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

Karen4

They've already delivered to my house, twice, since I filled in their complaints book at the office in Huercal Overa.
Cl3880

Roger

Seur received my package from the UK on 29th.
On 31st sent a text to say not delivered.
Went on their web site, where it said could not find my house.
Replied via their web site on 1st to inform them to deliver to the Town hall.
2nd, package received at the Town Hall.

Secret seems to be to give them a simple address they do not have to look hard to find.

Karen4

I got a message from Seur last night to say they will have a delivery for me today. Hmm...we'll see!
Cl3880

Lesley and Pete

Quote from: thomas david on January 02, 2015, 15:00:16 PM
decided to get in touch with Amazon who have rung seur they have no recollection of my parcel I was offered a replacement or a refund accepted the replacement and the nice lady in America says it will be delivered to my home in 1 -2 days don't hold your breathe (Im not)

We had a similar situation last year - Amazon sent a replacement and amazingly the original item, (minus its Amazon packaging), was delivered two days later!  Contacted Amazon to let them know & they said it would be more trouble to return the item so just to keep it!  Seur must be costing Amazon a small fortune like this.......

thomas david

decided to get in touch with Amazon who have rung seur they have no recollection of my parcel I was offered a replacement or a refund accepted the replacement and the nice lady in America says it will be delivered to my home in 1 -2 days don't hold your breathe (Im not)

cgmaywood

Recently had a problem with Seur delivering a parcel to the Post Shop, info from them said they could not find address! Went to the depot to collect parcel, had another one due and the guy in the office said he would call me when it arrived.  Guess what it was delivered to the Post Shop by the driver who always delivers to them and yes you guessed it, no phone call.  They are a nightmare.

The address for the Post Shop was correct and the same on both parcels.

olly

Good luck with that Roger.
                        Pete. Oliver.

Roger

Had a text from them with our ref no and saying waiting for delivery.
Went on their web site, no problem.
It said could not find the house.
Which is their code for could not be bothered to look.
So have e mailed them telling them to deliver to the Town Hall, in the hope that they can find that.
waiting for their reply!!

olly

That is why I wanted the directions to the depot thomasdavid.
If it's not delivered on it's stated delivery date, which is the 5th. I will be going to the depot to find out why on the 7th.
No good going on the 6th as it's Thee Kings Day, and it will be shut.
After some earlier posts I read about Seur, I don't trust them one bit, and that's why I will be knocking on their door if my parcel fails to arrive on the due date, if the tracking device on Amazon says it's arrived at the depot.
                        Pete. Oliver.

thomas david

Dont hold your breathe ours was due 30th still waiting

olly

Not due till the 5th Thomas david, just wanted to know directions for if it doesn't arrive.
                        Pete. Oliver.

thomas david

Quote from: olly on December 31, 2014, 07:55:47 AM
Thanks to your instructions Karen, have now found it on Google Earth.
For anyone else who needs to find it, at the roundabout that enters the industrial estate, turn right, follow this road to the next roundabout, and take the left exit, follow this road to the next roundabout, go straight on, and go right to the top of this road and Seur is on the left, with, as Karen said, a tiny sign above the door.
[/quWhat you didnt say was whether you got your parcel      ote]

olly

Thanks to your instructions Karen, have now found it on Google Earth.
For anyone else who needs to find it, at the roundabout that enters the industrial estate, turn right, follow this road to the next roundabout, and take the left exit, follow this road to the next roundabout, go straight on, and go right to the top of this road and Seur is on the left, with, as Karen said, a tiny sign above the door.
                        Pete. Oliver.

olly

Hope I don't have to give him another shock then!
                        Pete. Oliver.

Karen4

Olly, fortunately I filled up the car in Barol before tacking the industrial estate as it took me so long to find SEUR! I did stop to ask in a couple of units but nobody seemed to know where it was. Best advice is turn into the estate, turn right, then left up as far as you can go and hunt for the tiny sign above the door. I'm pretty sure they don't expect visitors as the chap in there nearly fainted from shock when I walked in and then proceeded to fill out the complaints book!
Cl3880

olly

Thanks folks.
Know where baroil is, so can find it from there thanks Karen. :tiphat:
                        Pete. Oliver.

Karen4

Nearest depot I know of is in Huercal Overa, on the industrial estate next to Barol filling station. It's a big estate and the best directions I can give you is to go right to the back/top/furthest away bit, keeping over towards your right hand side. . Their office has a teeny weenie wee SEUR sign on it almost as if they don't want anyone to find them!
Cl3880

thomas david

Hi if you go into Seur es this will give you their address and times of opening.They are not correct they open at 9-2 then 5-9.

olly

I know it's been on before, but, can someone give me directions to the nearest Seur depot to Arboleas to pick up a parcel. Not arrived yet, but, having read all the nightmare stories about their delivery service, I would like to know where to go if it doesn't arrive. Thanks.
                        Pete. Oliver.