Arboleas medical centre

Started by dd4, July 20, 2018, 23:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sherbert

Hope your Mum is Ok,
I can only agree H. Overa hospital is great.

Tetley

Quote from: Sherwood on July 21, 2018, 07:53:56 AM

DONT MESS ABOUT TAKE HER TO HERCAL OVERA HOSPITAL EXCELLENT.

i would agree stright to Hercual Overa with your passport and e111 and if poss a translator,they have all the kit there with more staff.my pops was ill a few years back had him sreight in for a day all the tests,it turned out the uk doc had prescibed to mutch Warfrine......
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

packard

take passport and eu medical card

Sherwood

DONT MESS ABOUT TAKE HER TO HERCAL OVERA HOSPITAL EXCELLENT.

dd4

freddie

Albox medical centre is open 24/7 but if you don't speak Spanish you need to take a translator with you, hope your mum soon feels better

XYZ

Arboleas is not open , not sure about albox but I would imagine it would be open , otherwise huercal overa hospital open 24/7

dd4

My mother has just been taken poorly, she is a visitor. Is arboleas medical centre open on saturday morning please and what hours. Alternatively albox.  Tried phone numbers and no response