THE BISTRO

Started by lolacat1, August 01, 2018, 16:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillipJLloyd

Yeh, we know that one. It's very nice, good food, nice staff, lovely setting next to the beach. Thanks for the reply,  Wild and Moira.

Wilf and Moira

Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on August 09, 2018, 07:27:37 AM
Where is this ?

Vera Playa, just around the corner from Pueblo Laguna. There's a row of bars/restaurants overlooking the sea including the Bar Millionaire too.  We're going again tonight, lovely!  If you need further directions just yell!  :smiley:
Always maintain the Status Quo!!

PhillipJLloyd

bloggs

Probably the nicest restaurant in that area spencer is a fantastic host food always brilliant

lolacat1

Na they were very hostile at first afterwards they calmed down but that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth lol.

KJH3

We go to the Bistro a lot and love it. Service and food is great. We have never been charged €14.75 for the Menu del Dia and just checked their own website and it says €13.75 not €11.75, so not sure where those prices came from. Of course any extras will be charged. On Birthdays and anniversaries, if advised, they go the extra mile. One of the best.

Wilf and Moira

Well it's each to their own of course.  The Bistro is our favourite restaurant in the area, I agree Bella Vista is also very good but we do prefer the Bistro above all others. :smiley:
Always maintain the Status Quo!!

lolacat1

We went to the bistro last night with friends ,at first not very accomadating ,but after a bit they got very nice
the menu had changed slightly and on the web it says 11,95 Menu it was actually 14,75 but the food was good and nicely presented ,would i
Go there again ,no ,there are some great Restaraunts around ie belavista is one of them love it try it .