Complaints Book - can you help

Started by Eileen, July 02, 2009, 19:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever English

I think you would have to go to where the company is, and sign the complaints book there.
What you see depends on what you're looking for.

jill cockfield

We have an issue with a company in Valencia, is it possible to fill in a complaints form from here or will we have to go to Valencia?

campbells

Hi,

Clare who posted the reply is Fluent in spanish and may help you if required, she is very reasonably priced and also likes to get the job done properly.

She's also a Spanish teacher & very good,

Eileen

Thanks everyone for you help.

Will let you know how I get on.

Eileen

digifidd

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Eileen,  Ring Mary  on 661 079 985  she lives in HO  and is NOT  expensive.
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

Eileen

Gosh - thanks for your help both.  Will go to the Guardia then.

Any translators out there ???

Thanks again for taking the time to reply - much appreciated

Mercurian

I had a problem with a gestor who said that he didn't have a complaints book so I went to the Guardia and denounced him - problem sorted!!

Queen Clare Shirley

All business by law must have a complaints book and have to produce on request, if not go to the local police and ask them to go with you as he is breaking the law, better take a translator as well to make yourself understood.

BUT you are within your right to see it and fill it in English and have it dealt with

he is fobbing you off.

have pmed u too
Clare
ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988

Eileen

We have a Gestoria in Huercal Overa who has constantly given bad service and incorrect advice.  We informed him that we were going to move to another Gestoria and when we went to pick up our documents, tax summaries etc and settle the bill he presented us with a double bill and said that if we did not pay he would not give us any of our documents etc.

We asked to see his complaints book - which he refused and said that he does not have one in the office they are kept in Almeria at the Collego.  If we wanted to complain then we should go there.

We had to leave without our documents .

Does anyone know whether they have to have a complaints book or is he just fobbing us off again !  Also I read somewhere on the forum on how to fill in the form but cannot find it now can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks