WHAT DO YOU THINK THE SEXYEST LOOKING BIKE IS ?

Started by andie, August 03, 2008, 11:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suzuki

Oh er!! Meant to be a pic there.Ok so I'm a technophobe.I know what it looks like and it's just lovely.
GEM

suzuki

Go on,tell me that aint just one lovely lady,go on I dare ya. :lol:

[attachment deleted by admin]
GEM

HogRider

AnnaJune
Your never to old to be on two wheels ! How's would this one suit you !

Hogs  xxxxx :angel:

anna june

Mine  why because im a granny on wheels. i might have four wheels
but i swing well.happy biking. :clap:

HogRider

Spoke to a 'Matriculation' agent re emissions ! He recommended fine wire wool up ya pipes and plenty of it !!!!!!  Will run like cr*p but will get past !

Mind you if you go down the H-D route you just phone Harley in Oxford and they send you a 'Certificate of EU Conformity' with all the relevent numbers, emission outputs etc etc ! and more importantly an E number which the technico at the ITV accepts ! (Same applies for pocket rockets as well providing that their no 'grey imports' !)

Just done my Peeps carrier and the Technical Inspection lasted all of 90 seconds whilst he cast his eye over the Certificate of Conformity, found the E number and was 'appy as a pig in poop ! !

Hogs  :tiphat:

PS Still waiting for new injection pipes for me Hawg, God dammit ! , getting a tad tedious now !

andie

yep,very 60,s" easy rider" still fancy a millwalki vee twin tho,need to sus out the mystirous emersions cert tho as i would like to plate one.

ive got both mi stuper bikes ,re batteried ,so may start test flights soon for an itv  :clap: :lol:
had a big spanners day last sat .

mind you i should have more time in the shed now as well coz Bon Jovies just got a drum kit,and unlike a guitar,yer carnt turn the buggers off   :head  :lol:

S   :wave

andie

Quote from: owdoggy on May 20, 2009, 09:59:37 AM
Can't get much sexier than this I reckon.
It was a git to ride sometimes but god! it was quick...... and the looks ...... oh yeah baybeeee! :D

Doggy

are you disribing the milli or the blonde  in the  above pics  :wave :lol:,mind you the blond looks like she,s been shiney side up a few times   :angel:  S

i just hope it aint won of them" lady transendetules boys "  :rofl:

harley1

NAW MINE IS   :rofl:

HARLEY1

I might wear the trousers but my wife tells me which ones to put on

HogRider

My Scoot !

Hogs  :tiphat:

owdoggy

Can't get much sexier than this I reckon.
It was a git to ride sometimes but god! it was quick...... and the looks ...... oh yeah baybeeee! :D

Doggy

UEI

Ermmm.... This one????

Moderators note :
U.E.I Good job she's wearing approved safety clothing or else I might have to 'Moderated' it and taken it off ! Hogs :whistle: :whistle:

HogRider

ian, Don't tell the Wife until you've bought it, the cold shoulder doesen't last for more than a week of two, and Steve, what ever you choose on two wheels rather than PH can't make you coffee in the morning ! Well she probably can't either but I bet her Butler can !

andie

yep Ian ,what a looker ,plus it il sound better than that Hilton babe as well  

Greenfingers

Mmmm,
Ducatti 996

Got to be one of the nicest bikes, Never had one though, Don't think the Bread Knife would approve

Niblic

Paris Hilton

jim

A 1953 Vincent Rapide 1000CC (if only i had'nt sold it) 8)

Jim
DILLIGAF

HogRider

Anything that's long, low, with a single seat, a propa motor of at least 100 cu inch (US 45 deg V twin ) paint job to die for, loud or very short pipes,  a 300 back end on a softail swing arm,  and a NOS bottle that you can't see just to help you wiv your 'get up and go' ! That's me sorted !

andie

for me its the
1) bsa goldstar 500cc
2)916 duke
3)mv 1000

steve