Ryan Giggs

Started by sparkiemike, May 21, 2011, 18:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talking Heads

Well the M.P John Hemmingway has named him in the house of commons!!
So the welsh wizard has been named!

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=157758065

Also
The new name for a super injunction where people on social networking sites can't talk about stars private lives.

It's called a Gigging order  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry

Steve :)
DJ to the Almeria Stars..............

mickeyblueeyes

A song is already on net about him:
When routine bites hard,
And libidos are low,
And your career rides high,
But your penis won't grow,
And you're changing your wags,
Taking different roads...............

Then Giggs, Giggs will find a new tart again.
Giggs, Giggs will find a new tart again.

Why is the bedroom so cold?
You've turned away on your side.
Is my timing that flawed?
Your respect runs so dry.
Yet I still need a shag
To keep our love-life alive.............

But Giggs, Giggs will find a new tart again.

You cry out in your sleep,
All my failings exposed.
And there's a taste in your mouth,
'Cos my desperation took hold.
Just that something so good
Just don't excite me no more.

But Giggs, Giggs will find a new tart again.
Giggs, Giggs will find a new tart again................

sparkiemike

:wave

Well the manure has just hit the fan

An MP in the houses of parliment has just stood up & named Ryan Giggs as the individual concerned with the super injunction.

Now it's on all the news stations.

End of this tread I think?

:tiphat:
Rules are made for the obeyance of fools & the guidance of wise men

mickeyblueeyes

I was referring to the Premiership as you probably well know. he was not even on the bench on Sunday. Keeping him away from the taunts of Blackpool fans no doubt. Wonder if the Barca fans will taunt him?  We shall see. Same with all you Manu lot you are so protective. Yet when other footballers get caught 'playing around' or throw a punch you then come out with all the jokes.  Hmmm.

LosHiggers

Mickeyblueeyes....what do you mean Giggs is not playing again this season..have you information that he is out of the Champions League Final?

here here Daisy!

mickeyblueeyes

Spot on Rhino.  It is planly clear that daisy is manutd fan defending her precious player. Lucky for him he is not playing again this season. The terraces will give him abuse.  Who is he going to sue then his own club for not controlling the fans?

digifidd

Daisy is actually trying to be helpful.  Under UK publishing laws (and Human Rights etc), the superinjunction stipulates that the footballer cannot be named in relation to the affair with Ms Thomas.  Given that the footballer is taking Twitter to court against "unnamed" people who have mentioned the celebrity, it wouldn't be difficult for the footballers lawyers to trawl any forum in order to make an example of someone who wants to flout the law.  Twitter is a US based thing, so I can't see it holding up and the Herald is a Scottish paper hence they are claiming the injunction can't be enforced there as the injunction was taken out only in England!  

This forum is UK based and could potentially be had for allowing publication of the names!!

That isn't boring, but if someone feels strongly enough, report it to Moderator.

Good morning!

sparkiemike

Daisy

i was not trying to be funny, help or advise, just passing social commect on a ridiculas situation

Daisy

Unfortunately rhino, (I take you are pretty thick skinned then?) pushing 90 and with Parkinson's I tend to find that a little difficult! Otherwise I would still be practising law, as I did for many years, rather than trying to assist some petty minded individuals from possibly getting themselves in unnecessary trouble.

But then for some reason I have to say that your response is somewhat typical of this forum in that it is getting to be impossible for anyone to make any sort of comment or try and offer any sort of help without getting some half baked idiot trying to demonstrate just how pathetically unfunny they are.

loafer

Sapper, I have to correct your unsavoury remark that Pompey can't score away from home.

Back in February we scored 3 at old trafford - own goals certainly, but still away goals.   ::)

Daisy

But then of course, so were the people on Twitter. Weren't they? The comments being made here are no different, one or two of them having been previously posted on Twitter, except of course being in the EU it is much easier not only to trace the people writing these comments but to take action against them, civil and criminal, if the authorities wish to, than it is against a US based organisation.

At the end of the day it is not up to me to spoil what others consider fun, that is a decision for the Moderators.

But an Injuction of this nature is a pretty draconian affair and even something as silly, or simple, as even hinting at the name of club the player may from, is sufficient to be considered a breach. Using the names of two individuals in the same context therefore by impilcation suggesting there may just possibly be a connection is more than enough.

Which is why the UK press/media have steered very well clear of saying anything.

mickeyblueeyes

Daisy, what's that got to do with the price of string?  cant see anyone making accusations - just joking around.

Sapper

Something pompey cant do. Play up pompey pompey play up !!!wot !!!

Daisy

Didn't I read somewhere, or was told that this Forum is either based in the UK or on a UK based server?

dancequeen

all SO relevant to Arboleas !!!

sparkiemike

O, what a tangled world wide web we weave when first we practise to deceive!

Walter Scott ish

bill morgan

Ryan Giggs is suing twitter can't Imogen why? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

snaze1

I think Imogen Thomas must be starting a singing career as i hear she's been doing Giggs a lot recently!

sparkiemike

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

loafer

It would seem he scored whilst playing away but he doesn't want his wife to see the replay. ;D

sparkiemike

Ryan Giggs is very popular on twitter

Can't think why?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: