Take yer full kit for a spin.......

Started by owdoggy, August 02, 2011, 09:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockymo

Thanks I had a nice Honda Steed (similar to a Shadow)now very broken I still have a very pretty Honda Rebel but herself wont let met even sit on it BUT little confrontation last year its now one leg three wheels still makes 4 !!!! and i still get the wind in my face

owdoggy

Quote from: rockymo on August 05, 2011, 13:54:32 PM
Should have the trike on spanish plates soon ill come as well! You realy should start a "pena de guiris motocicalistsas"

Trikes have never really floated my boat but I love looking at some of the engineering on 'em :clap:

Doggy

rockymo

Should have the trike on spanish plates soon ill come as well! You realy should start a "pena de guiris motocicalistsas"

shirtsleeve

Nice looking bike Doggy. Would look better without the luggage though. Anytime you fancy a poodle round the mountains give me a shout.
                   Shirty (Tenere)  :tiphat:

owdoggy

Quote from: Tony19 on August 02, 2011, 12:15:48 PM
Hope you had a great day Doggy I really need to get myself something like that to keep in Spain then maybe I can come out with you one day
Aye it was a canny bool out.

I'm actually thinking of selling it 'cos things haven't quite worked out the way we thought over here and it's a bit of a waste having a mile muncher like the Transalp when I could be quite happy with a Sunday morning blastabout. It's due some new tyres so I'll stick some roadies on it & see how I get on. It's got trailies on at the mo' but you can still give it some in the corners (in the dry.....those Trailwings are deadly in the wet!) so maybe I could have a bit of fun with some sticky boolers ........ might be an idea to leave the luggage at home though :lol:

Doggy
p.s. I'm not the best person to go on a rideout with 'cos I want to keep stopping to take some pics............ you've probably noticed

Tony19

Hope you had a great day Doggy I really need to get myself something like that to keep in Spain then maybe I can come out with you one day

owdoggy

...... so I did just that on Sunday :lol:

and guess what?......... me sat nav still works :clap:

Doggy