Attacks on Western Embassies.

Started by NormanM, September 14, 2012, 16:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramblarider

It is a very bizarre situation.... the actors and crew involved claim the film they made (called "Desert Warriors") was nothing at all about Islam, the people who financed and produced it seem either not to exist, or be using multiple aliases, and the "insulting" bits seem to have been dubbed on afterwards. Very, very strange. It is obviously crazy to blame the US, or any other country. They had nothing to do with it and almost certainly knew nothing about it.... someone did, though.... and they clearly intended this result....

The only thing I'd differ with NormanM on is that the people who made this film were "witless". I think they knew exactly what they were doing. It was designed to be as insulting as possible, and to push "all the right buttons". Why, well, that's a very interesting question.

They got what they wanted, that part is beyond dispute.

Being of no particular religion myself, it has always amazed me that these folk who have an "omnipotent" god feel they have to do his/her work for them... surely, if so offended, the god in question could easily deal with it. A bit like "Q" in Star-Trek. If said god does nothing, then maybe there's no offence? Hmm?

Tetley

Norm
thay only give em pocket money to keep the oil wells flowing,when oil runs out or 1/2 the world nuks each other trying to gain control of whats left of the oil wells,they will probably just let em kill each other and let the factions get on with it.

south africas not exacylt running tickety boo since the locals took over.

christend non comformist   :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

NormanM

I'm sorry these poor people are so insulted that they have to attack the diplomatic premises and kill the representatives of countries who have no responsibility for the activities of some witless individuals.

However, it sticks in my throat that as soon as the need arises, they'll be round with the old begging bowl and getting it filled again by countries who have their own financial problems.  Perhaps it's time to stop being a soft touch, and to tell them when they start behaving responsibly, they will get aid - and until then, they should go and ask their co-religionists. ++=
From Normam