Quads

Started by fazktm650, November 07, 2013, 08:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fazktm650

fazktm650

Jim1544

When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

davidjohn

Jim1544

Can you pm me about that quad you were talking about before

thanks
davidjohn

fazktm650

fazktm650

girasol

We are considering selling ours in January.  It's a kymco 250cc.  If you are interested I'll get the details to you after the festivities. regards.

fazktm650

Thanks for that mark got my mate comming round sat hes speaks the lingo lol and can read the ads to which could come in handy so fingers crossed thanks again

markandkaren

hi john, obviously not many quad owners here then! try milanuncios (classifieds  http://www.milanuncios.com/quads-en-almeria/. it might involve a bit of travel.  i think there' one in baza. dont let the lingo stop you. usually if you have the money and you know your way around a quad, a deal can be done. just gen up on the process of purchasing a vehicle in spain and regarding quads i think there are other things to look out regarding quads like being registered as an agricultural vehicle and limited to certain speeds and carrying of passengers. i'm sure some of the biking fraternity here know more.    good luck.

mark

fazktm650

fazktm650

Still looking for quad if any ones selling one no Chinese crap thanks

Jim1544

How's the search for a quad going John, you sorted yet?  I know where there is a "farm" type quad, with racks front and rear and a back box, its only done 1300 km from new, its got tow ball and front winch, high and low range gearbox, 300cc in an army green colour, its like new......2000 euros, registered for 2 people and ITV till October 2014, road tax paid.  I know you prefer a sports quad, but this is ideal for around here.  regards, Jim
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

fazktm650

Cheers for that jim I've looked on that web site but not reading or speaking for that matter lol there's some nice kit on there but need to get my mate round to translate. So will have him have a look tomoz cheers again.
John

Jim1544

Hi John, have a look on segundamano...http://www.segundamano.es/quads-de-ocasion-almeria/?ca=4_s&th=1&od=1   or call in at Peppins motos in Albox, take right fork at BP lights and turn first right before ferreteria Lapanto, pepins is on the left, he will have some in more than likely.

fazktm650

Hi everybody well were all moved in now so looking for a quad or poss two no Chinese crap please as close to arborleas as poss prefer Suzuki or yam maybe honda cheers people.
John