Tax Services

Started by Coogan, January 16, 2014, 10:41:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diverdan

Never assume anything because it makes an ass of you and me!!!!!
Not long till I retire to my house in the sun

cantabrian

I Would assume any person with a BIT of savvy could work out the search panel,it is at the top on the right hand side of the Amigos bowling alley advertisement !!!! SIMPLE????????? (And anyone? would find that Mr sheriff has put so MUCH INFO THERE!!!!! )

diverdan

Quote from: cantabrian on January 21, 2014, 18:24:37 PM
ONCE AGAIN !! All one has to do is go to search AND all the info IS THERE !! There are a few brain dead here !!!!!!!

My dear chap watch your blood pressure the forum is for the use of its members and we may not all have the time or expertise that you have to find exactly what we are enquiring about. The question of relevancy is also a factor depending on when the actual subject was previously discussed.

Perhaps you should not be so judgemental is assuming the brain standard in people other than yourself and think more about the context of the question rather than just making boring comments to get yourself noticed. What a poor life you must have if all you can do is make snide comments about your other forum members.

Have a good day.

dd

cantabrian

ONCE AGAIN !! All one has to do is go to search AND all the info IS THERE !! There are a few brain dead here !!!!!!!

SRS SERVICES

We also use Juan Rubio in Huercal Overa
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

rf9rider

Amanda at ALO Services did ours.

Highly recommended.

musicdonna

Juan Rubio in Huercal-Overa.  He's always done ours.

Elgin

I did but it must have been deleted

PM sent

diverdan

Can someone post email address or telephone number of Marina.

If against forum rules then please pm me.

thanks
dd

thetidders

Yes, we agree Marina is excellent
Jean & Vince Tildesley
ILLIA!

terina

She is excellent, speaks very good English and has saved us a lot of money

casabonita

Yes Marina. Would recommend.

Elgin

Marina at Miguel Martinez Asensio in Huercal-Overa

Please send details via PM

Coogan

Can anyone recommend a company who does your taxes for you?
If you don't have anything nice to say - take a nap.