Source of Fridge /Freezer

Started by David C, February 21, 2014, 09:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartcjhart

before you buy a new one try this trick it often works,

unplug the unit and leave it for 24 hours then replug in,the normal problem that makes youi think it is broken is the bymetal strip gets stuck

frankie4748

Hi, can endorse "The Attic" in Santa Maria de Nieva. We bought a second-hand Vax  carpet cleaner for 40 euros, and it even came with a 2-week warranty, which at least lets you take home and give it a good trial. The warranty was a written one, and the young lady who served me spoke excellent English. I noticed quite a few fridge-freezers for sale, both new and second-hand, at very reasonable prices.
The shop is a large one on the northern edge of the town, going towards the A7 motorway, from Huercal Overa.
Hope you get sorted soon!

Regards,   FrankieD

caddickt

If it is a repair you prefer, try Geronimo in La Alfoquia, he has the electro shop down the road opposite the garage in La Alfoquia, it is the shop with the wheel barrow outside, he is a really nice Spanish chap but he does not speak English.

And with a name like that I can assure you he is not a cowboy.

This is a serious suggestion.

Regards Terry

macc

Nieva has a lot of good second hand fridge freezers and other white goods, just out side Huercal Overa.

Toffee Girl

We bought ours from there,big choice and free delivery.

jimmybeen

My first tip is go to 'items for sale' on this forum it takes a bit of searching as many folk don't give you a clue in the heading as to what they are selling   :head   but then if you don't find what you want I would do as 'BarryLianne' said if you don't know the place it's between Dia and Lidl on the road into Albox **look for the BIG orange door**  good luck.

SRS SERVICES

They're not second hand but electro ahorro near the big chinese shop, (next to what used to be Ben Albox) have a good cheap selection they are slightly damaged or missing boxes. 
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

David C

Does anybody know if there is an outlet for good second hand electrical goods locally. My fridge/Freezer has broken and trying to source one from the UK is a bit difficult. Is it possible to get them repaired economically as the one I have fits space in the kitchen units perfectly. I believe a new one is over 350euros.
Over the years this forum and good neighbours have solved most of my villa problems, thanks
David C