2015 IBI BILLS

Started by Roger, September 26, 2015, 09:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tosh

Hang on ,i signed for direct debit ,have paid this way for years ,and i have received a bill ,how do,es that work

Tetley

Rog

what does Arboleas charge ie the penalty for late and non payment of IBI per year  ?

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Roger

ARBOLEAS 2015 IBI BILLS

Unless you have signed to pay by Direct Debit (domiciliacion) you should now have received your IBI bill for 2015.
If you have not received yours you should contact the Town Hall.
Either come in and see Jose David, or e mail him at josedavid.galera@asesoreslocales.com

There are various reasons why you may not have received your bill.
a) We may not have your postal address, or maybe not your correct buzon.
b) The postal service may not have delivered the bill.
c) If you are a new owner the bill may still be in the name of the previous owner, although the charge is against the property.

New owners should have done the following:-
1. Registered on the Padron.
2. Inform Jose David of the change of ownership and give him your postal address.
3. See Sonia to change the registration for future IBI bills (although the current bill will still be in the name of the previous owner).
People will often assume that their abogado will have done all this, but often not.

The final date for payment without incurring a late payment penalty is 20th November.

If you have signed to pay by Direct Debit the document will be sent to your bank on 20th November and the transfer will be made by your bank usually the following week.
You can still sign to pay by Direct Debit and get the 5% discount.