Pandora charms

Started by pagan, September 28, 2015, 16:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuflow

Great info, Amanda!! I was going to wait until back in the UK but can get a xmas pressie here to take back!! x

arty choke

Quote from: robsons1 on September 29, 2015, 11:01:39 AM
They have a good selection of Pandora charms and jewellery in the Joyeria in the commercial centre Mojacar.
[/qte]I hope you arent referring to AURA on the first floor of the commercial centre!!!

pannica

There is a lady starting to sell them soon at Los Llanos market on sat
greetings highlander

Amanda Oakley

As a Pandora expert, with a ten year "collection" and four bracelets too show (I love Seth.....) Would highly suggest Vera Joya on the Calle Mayor in Vera, licenced concession for Pandora for a long while (hence my collection working next door for 8 years)
I have found better value here and different charms as different Countries get different charms.....
Good investment and a "special" present that all you "guys" need to look into!!!!
Look out for INFERIOR quality and weight such as "Links of London" and others ...... PANDORA every time!!!!
Wish I could justify another bracelet but 1kg across two wrists is heavy!!!!
XXX :romance:
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

robsons1

They have a good selection of Pandora charms and jewellery in the Joyeria in the commercial centre Mojacar.

SRS SERVICES

Only Pandora official shop I've seen is in Murcia - in Nueva Condomina.  There is a guy who does/did the same style on Villaricos market, I don't know if he does any other market.
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

pagan

Is there anywhere local to Albox / Huercal Over a / Vera that sell these charms. Thanks for any info.