Well Done the USA & EU & USSR !

Started by Tetley, October 26, 2015, 08:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Challenger 383

Who knows Webe, stranger things have happened, especially  as 3 anti migration/Anti austerity  EU governments have just been voted in with majorities  in the last 10 days, Poland, Portugal, and Switzerland.

webejamin

And she's top dog in the EU ??? In charge ??? running it ??? the boss ;D You couldn't make it up 383 :rofl: What does it say about the rest of em? ???

Challenger 383

Looks like Merkel is being forced to resign, apparently  the rumours  from Berlin, want her gone ASAP,  due to her handling of the migrant crisis, which is causing  huge unrest in Germany which hasn't made it onto any mainstream media broadcast,  and growing concern that the freedom of movement is now causing extreme concern in the EU and threatening  it's  very existence   .  Watch this space as she will miraculously be offered a top job at the UN.  Seems about right.

Pickaxe

Quote from: Challenger 383 on October 26, 2015, 14:16:16 PM
If nothing else it will be the downfall  of Merky, stupid reckless  woman, well she has certainly got her freedom  of movement,  all to Germany.
good they can have the lot of them

Challenger 383

If nothing else it will be the downfall  of Merky, stupid reckless  woman, well she has certainly got her freedom  of movement,  all to Germany.

Tetley

Quote from: nibbler on October 26, 2015, 11:17:55 AM
If they had known what the European winters were like I doubt that so many would have come,now they're stuck with it and it will only get colder and wetter.
Nibbler :tiphat:

I recon this will split the EU  well before our vote...................the words in humanity....... madness   :head
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

nibbler

If they had known what the European winters were like I doubt that so many would have come,now they're stuck with it and it will only get colder and wetter.
Nibbler :tiphat:

Challenger 383

Bit late to start registration, wish them luck trying to find the million odd unregistered  roaming around Europe.

Tetley

Im Just Watching the poor bxggers in the Greek Islands trying to register........stuck outside for days .....

yev got the USA  reving it,the EU  inviting them,and Putin bombing X  out of em.

its like watching a War  film......without Spielberg,only its real life in the 21 st century !

:head
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol