MIA FOUND SAFE!!!!

Started by casabonita, October 22, 2015, 12:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cgmaywood

luke

still look for calvin to,not forgot

casabonita

Don't give up Onagap, we are still looking, he's not forgotten.

luke

yes we are still on the look out for Tyson,liea.padme. x x

Onagap

we are happy for y ou i hope somehow we have the same luck finding tyson

JulieRoger

So glad she is home safe. Xx

freddie

What wonderful news, owners must be over the moon x

luke

fantastic news, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Essex Girl

One happy ending, :clap: :clap:
A wise old owl sat in an oak,
The more he saw the less he spoke,
The less he spoke, the more he heard,
Why aren't we like that wise old bird?

pandacarr

siestakey

Oh I am so glad, what great news, really made my day, I worried about her safety, we tried to catch her today in Albox to no avail - she was too quick. Thankyou to the many cars who slowed down/stopped and to those who tried to help - there must have been quite afew of us trying to catch her this morning, she is very lucky and I am so glad she is home. liz    APSA   :clap:

casabonita

luke

there was also a lab type dog with no tail, but he was cream, and my daughter in law said it was not mia,the one she tried to catch was white with no tail, looked skinny, and scared. That was at 10 this morning. Hope you can get her.

cgmaywood

We saw this dog across from Sol y Mar around lunchtime but did not realize it might be Mia until we saw the photo on here.

Hope it is her and you can catch her.

Good luck.

Chrissy

pandacarr

Spoken to them and they are off to see if they can get her Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope there is some good news later

casabonita

Please call Cliff with this info, Mia is his dog 618548591

pandacarr

I'm sure we have just seen her literally 10 mins ago near to Sol y Mar but on the opposite side of the road. She was walking in the direction of Baza. We stopped and went to look but she then disappeared possibly into the rough ground opposite those flats. Mo from sol y mar also came out and said she would put her wellies on and go and have a look. This dog we saw didn't have a tail - well about 4 inches of one maybe - and I don't think she was wearing a collar.

luke

mia,was seen today near bp garage in albox,my daughter in law tried to catch her but she was scared and hungry,i looked for an hour to no avail,so don't know if shes in albox,or on her way to almanzora,maybe if she's in albox she might smell the food from the market tomorrow, hope you get her.

casabonita

Now home safe  :clap: