Advice Needed

Started by cheekyseranos, December 01, 2015, 12:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Its not just a simple chat,it can be an expensive minefeild,however if its part of your property,in the physical sence now,anybody laying claim to it,will have to back it up with some sort of ownership right,but the.... he said, she said, they said bit..... could end up taking months & euros.

:tiphat:

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

cheekyseranos

Hi there,

I am looking for some legal advice regarding a property i bought.

A brief bio is this:  there is a portion of one of the rooms that was previously  used as an animal feed shoot, with access from the floor in one of the rooms i have purchased , there is no legal papers to say this portion of my property belongs to the friend of my neighbour as it was merely a handshake made many many years ago by the sellers father, some 60 years ago, now im renovating and  i need to know if i can cover in this portion as the property now is mine and not my neighbours.

Is there anyone that can recommend an abogado close by for a chat... maybe even a free consultation to get my facts right, as this neighbour is trying to force me to reinstate the shoot, which hasnt been utilised in more than 30 years

many thanks for a quick reply

Debz
Ay up cocker, what's occuring? Life's Lush ain't it