Internet & the TV

Started by Rob Green, June 09, 2016, 20:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaxMax

Hi Pablostone, I live on and off in Los Higuerales until we retire out there, will give you a shout next time I over (Sept) to discuss TV, films and the internet, cheers

PabloStone

Hi there - a very recent member.  We are retiring to Spain April 2017 and have bought our villa in Los Higs.  Totally ignorant about how to set up many things.  Currently have full SKY TV (all channels, on demand, catch up etc) and broadband in UK - what do we need to have same level of service in Spain ?

oldbirchy

Hi
A properly set up android box will give you all that you need as long as your internet speed is good enough. If you live in arboleas, then the town hall system or Rednet are good bets.
Netflix and Amazon are not required as with a free program called Kodi you can access anything that is in them for free.
If you need my help or advice on purchase or set up, send me a pm.

Regards Andy

Rob Green

We are setting up a villa for holiday lets in Arboleas and are considering using the internet to access films, catch up TV etc.  Firstly can things like Netflix and Amazon TV be accessed in Spain and if so can the current internet speeds keep up?  We really don't want to use satellite if possible.  Any advise & recommendations greatly appreciated!!