Walk for Life yesterday

Started by felipe, May 08, 2016, 09:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tandas

Congrats to all the walkers raising money for thus good cause but I do wish those who throw their water bottles on the ground would just think and take them to one of the many bins on the route.  Plastic does not disappear.

freddie

The Committee of Walk for Life would like to thank everyone that took part in the walk yesterday and supported the event throughout the afternoon and evening, the monies raised will enable us to help more clients and their families who are affected by Cancer, without your help we wouldnt be able to do this.

Once all the monies are in we will post the amount raised on here and our Facebook site.

Thanks Again, xxx

Walk for Life,
Arboleas

alansue

Great day Phil and I enjoyed the Walk as well as a couple of beers afterwards. The children were great as well in the Gymnastics Display, the Kick Boxing Display and the Flamenco Dancers. Well done to everyone involved. Great Event. Alan

sallyb

Yes everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, well done to the organisers.
Phyll

nibbler

Wonderful day and the rain held off  :clap:
Nibbler :sun:

felipe

Well done to all those that did the walk for life yesterday in Arboleas. Sharron told me that there was a decent turn out and that it was a fun walk. Even little Lily seemed to enjoy herself, but then, she was not walking :)

The organisers and committee for Walk for Life do tremendous work for people needing help and should be supported and thanked for their efforts in what is an endless workload.

On a personal note we will again be running the Charity Bowling day next year and hope to raise even more than this year for Walk for Life. They have been so supportive towards Sharron during her operations and forthcoming radiotherapy. Thank you. Phil