Land Rover Wanted

Started by mambomark, April 24, 2016, 21:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mambomark

Hi Terry,
i am very sorry but have only just discovered your reply. Have been away in the Uk myself and just got back. Will call you asap.
thanks
Mark

terrywburton

Hi i have an old landrover santana its 1978 and has a 3.4 litre straight six diesel engine the model was called epeacial its the 109 inch long wheel base station wagon it does run and stop but needs work for its itv i was planning to restore it to its former glory but work comitments means im hardly here i wouldbe looking for 1500 euros to sell and you can give me a caal on 00447544030296 terry and have a look i live near huercal overa oh and this model has overdrive and power steering

mambomark

Hi, i am in Almanzora and i am looking for a Spanish Land Rover on Spanish plates. It will probably be a Santaner, thats fine. I am looking on the regular Spanish second hand web sites but most of the Land rovers are too far away to be practical for me to go and check out. The older ones were a fairly common vehicle with farmers and landowners so there are probably a few tucked away locally in barns etc. They were/are also used by the utility companies.
Many thanks
MM