China Lady Restraunte menu del dia 9e yum yum ! Mojacar

Started by Tetley, May 20, 2016, 15:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcar

Tetley

Yes that the one Cris,best chino food ive had and great price & service  :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

guitarman

I think you mean Casa de Sun, lovely Chinese lady runs it with her son, I did a gig there for her for Chinese New Year in Feb, she gave me some takeaway food when I had finished singing and it was absolutely delicious.

ColinC

Tetley

Quote from: ColinC on May 20, 2016, 18:08:20 PM
Tetley, Is it a new one or one that has changed its name recently?

not sure i think the lady took over in Jan,its just past the mojacar bowling centre,deffinatly the best ive tasted here and cheap as chips

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

ColinC

Tetley, Is it a new one or one that has changed its name recently?

Tetley

Had a nice china menu del dia ,8.95 e starter,mains,coffe,big plates full

well worth a look and deffo one of the best china foods.

casa sun Mojacar,past the red cross rounderbought on the RH side.

yum yum   :)