daihatsu rocky/fourtrak 2.8 turbo diesel 4x4 for sale

Started by the garage, May 22, 2016, 14:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillSue

BaxMax

Hi Darren, it this is still for sale at the end it June I will take a look when I visit your place. I need the electric window mechanism fixing on my Mitsubishi Carisma, it's slipping and not always driving the window up or down. Do I need to book a day/time? Also need a quote for service and ITV if that's okay. All the best

the garage

Hi i have reduced the price to 1500 euros for a quick sale
This is very cheap reliable 4x4 diesel jeep in good condion oonly 1500 euros

the garage

hi
we are selling our 1997 Spanish registered right hand drive Daihatsu rocky(fourtrak) . 2.8 turbo diesel , 5 speed manual , dark metallic green with alloy wheels, side steps and a towbar (that it is on the fischa technical) so doesn't have to be removed every time the car has an itv test , itv'd till april 2017 , road tax up to date and paid for this year , electric windows , central locking , cd player etc , drives excellent , I fitted a new clutch and serviced the car when we arrived in spain this time last year , a rough and ready reliable 4x4 that's ideal for spain rugged terrain . covered approx. 220,000 miles , some dents and scuffs here and there but overall a very good car
2000 euros , sensible offer will be considered (plus transfer fee)
call me on 616453813 or pop in the garage Monday to Friday 9.30am till 5.30pm and have a look
many thanks Darren

NOW SOLD