Awning recommendations

Started by pabysaz, July 04, 2016, 17:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tandas

Sol shaders fitted us a retractable awning with drop down  sides and a seperate pull out privacy screen.  Good prices and excellent services highly recommended by us.

BobL

Hi, as your property would need to be visited for the awning assessment not sure if that is manageable. Also you will need toleave a deposit with the order.
In the 14 yrs we have been here we have always used Lifestyle Enclosures in Antas and Brian & Marie have never let us down. The Company did our 2 fly-free zones at our cottage, and then extended one, our awning at the Mojacar apartment where they also
fitted plisses to the terrace doors & mosquito blinds to the 2 windows. They are about to fit a plisse to the front door.
Never faulted them &'I'm a Victor Meldrew according to my wife.
Highly recommend but waiting list.
They are on INTERNET.
Can mention 2 firms you need to avoid but not here.
Ifyou need further info it's 001144 7476919221.
Dr./Coln. Bob

Wec

standrew

We too have used Solshaders in the past on a couple of occasions and would highly recommend them.  Competitive pricing and an excellent service.

Lynne

We had blinds done by SolShaders some time ago - very pleased with them and a good price.  They do retractable awnings and many other things.  They're based in Los Gallardos so not far from Mojacar. 
Tel: 627 907 207 & 634 319 882
Email: solshaders@live.co.uk
www.solshaders.com
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

swithin

Personally I would contact costasol sl tel 667 652 888 or they have email Lloydcdean@gmail.com he is the Canadian guy who owns el cid beach bar on mojacar playa, he has been their agent for years.

Swithin

pabysaz

Hi , I'm looking for recommendations for companies that supply and fit retractable awnings around the Mojacar area . We are in the uk at the moment and are coming out to Mojacar at the end of July and would like to try to arrange either by phone or email for the awning to be installed at the start of our holiday rather than sorting it when we come out as it might not get sorted until towards the end . Thanks Paul