4 Ton capacity Tipper

Started by Roger from Almanzora, July 11, 2016, 16:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger from Almanzora

@ all
tks for your help on this. I eventually asked a Spanish friend who new someone who had a 6 wheeler and he knew someone who has a 4 tonner.
Got the job done :biggrin: but everyone wanted a cut :(

Roger from Almanzora

Tetley

Quote from: Roger from Almanzora on July 11, 2016, 17:36:52 PM
@Tetley
Is yours a tipper?

yes hiab ,grab the lot ,but its off the road ,you need a local with an iveco/ merc 8.3k gross ish.   :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Roger from Almanzora

Tetley

you need somebody with a 7 1/2 ( might be 8.5  here ) iveco/ merc tipper,my 7 .5 t Iveco carries 3000kg,i would think the smaller type tippers you see will only carry 1.5 to 2 ton so they would need to do approx 3 to 4 trips.

:tiphat:

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Roger from Almanzora

I need a tipper to fetch 8 tons of gravel from the quarry at Fines to my place at Almanzora. I can get a 6 wheeler for 50 Euros but I can't get a big vehicle into the drive. I need a 4 tonner to do two trips. Twice I had it fixed up with Log on Tommy and twice he has let me down. Anyone know someone else?