Arboleas internet speed ?

Started by Trebmal, July 20, 2016, 22:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

Maura

Why is this topic on the Albox Thread???

Trebmal

Quote from: Karen4 on July 21, 2016, 18:06:13 PM
It's always better to contact Juan by PM via this forum. Mind you it would also be better if this wasn't in the Albox Town Hall section...they have enough problems of their own at the minute!  :wink: :lol:

I've contacted Juan via here several times and email but had no reply so cobatcted Roger who replied... As for the post being in the wrong listing I'd assumed as the forum is called Arboleas.co.uk I'd be in the correct section.. Hey ho 😊

I'm sure I'll get it resolved. 

Trebmal

Quote from: astraltraveler on July 22, 2016, 21:07:56 PM
could anyone tell me the price for the Arboleas internet.
Thanks

If you google Arboleas live you'll see the Arboleas town hall site with prices etc (just scroll down). If you can't find it I'll find a link

astraltraveler

could anyone tell me the price for the Arboleas internet.
Thanks

Roger

For Arboleas the big incentive was to provide the many Spanish families with internet connection at a price they could afford.
An essential to help the children with their education.
We have over 1000 users and many of these are Spanish, who are still enrolling as the word spreads.

Karen4

I agree Rod, and it would certainly seem that if Arboleas town hall can do it so can other towns.
Cl3880

Rod

Karen, would be good to get a similar system in Albox though.

Karen4

It's always better to contact Juan by PM via this forum. Mind you it would also be better if this wasn't in the Albox Town Hall section...they have enough problems of their own at the minute!  :wink: :lol:
Cl3880

Trebmal

Maybe I need to increase mine for a little more.. I'll email Roger as wheni email Juan he never got back? Maybe I'm going into his junk mail

Malcolm

Contact Juan and he will tell you what your problem is. I pay for 4 and always get 8 meg, but I don't use internet for TV.

Trebmal

Has there been a surge in people using the Arboleas internet? A few of the residents who I've spoken to have all commented that the speed and more so buffering is becoming a big issue

How will this be resolved?  How can I increase my speed? I can't even watch internet tv anymore

I'd rather pay the local town hall my money but if there are issues being raised Maybe it's time to look at other competitors

Please help..