Albox has weathered the storm

Started by Maura, August 05, 2016, 15:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Maura

Hi Tetley,
I reported on this previously in some detail... http://maurahillenalbox.blogspot.com.es/2016/02/resume-of-council-plenary-sessions.html

Over and above what is reported on the blog at the time, there are further planned increases in revenue streams from IBI and the regularisation of a nearly all the 'irregular' properties in Albox and projects in the pipeline to increase both the efficiency and transparency of the town hall among other measures that will be announced once approved. These were in the pipeline before our recent change in Mayor.

The town hall recently lost a court case relating to the area of green space located in Avenida America which potentially could cost the city purse 3 million euros. A negotiated solution for a lesser amount is the most likely outcome.

Also, something tells me that revenues are likely to increase relating to fines for littering and dog poop in the not too distant future thanks to the new Mayor :lol:

Tetley

Maura
just out of intrest what is your current Albox town hall debt running at" i thiink" it may have been  23million euros is this correct or has it been increased or reduced since your team took control.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol