Main Menu

Come on West Ham.

Started by webejamin, August 21, 2016, 17:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggin

yes good win for you today and 2 goals for your new Centre promising start for him

webejamin

Biggin

Poor performance from The Hammers played better last week against Man C  think they missed Anderson

webejamin

webejamin

Fanks Biggin, but I couldn't predict if there was only one team on the pitch :grin:

Biggin

Hi Webejamin you look as if you enjoy the Football why don't you join our Predict A Score  just a bit of fun and an occasional bit of Banter

Bill

webejamin

:cry: Fanks people, I feel better now :grin:
It's an annual thing I get, bit like hay fever or summink, only lasts about 6 months :wink:

Angleseyite

Quote from: Biggin on August 12, 2019, 09:35:03 AM
Quote from: webejamin on August 12, 2019, 09:22:02 AM
Well done you Ammers, straight in on the bottom :grin: 
Here come's that feeling :huh: 

Don't get to down I watched the game and they played some good football and they won't be playing City every game not 5 goals in it as score suggests .
You will bounce back this week with a win at Brighton

I wouldn't worry too much, until the mighty reds ( Liverpool) turn up, might need to board the goal up :grin:

Biggin

Quote from: webejamin on August 12, 2019, 09:22:02 AM

Don't get to down I watched the game and they played some good football and they won't be playing City every game not 5 goals in it as score suggests .
You will bounce back this week with a win at Brighton

webejamin

webejamin

Don't worry Ang, I get that feeling every season, will they, won't they ::) spose it adds to the excitement of the game. :grin: 

Angleseyite

Yes I agree, next season they will achieve not being relegated again.  :grin: :grin:
Sorry Webe, only joking..

Biggin

Good finish to the season for the Hammers think with a few new faces next season they could do very well

webejamin

webejamin

webejamin

Surprising result against Spurs :grin: well done you Ammers :grin:

Biggin

you just don't know which Hammers are going to turn up on the day  ::) ::) ::)

webejamin

byrney

webejamin

Quote from: Biggin on March 16, 2019, 17:04:41 PM
The Hammers come back from the dead to win 4-3 against Huddersfield
Blimy that was close :shocked: the Ammers ::) I didn't see the game but my mate reckons they were asleep.
Points is points :grin:

Biggin

The Hammers come back from the dead to win 4-3 against Huddersfield

Biggin

webejamin

Biggin

webejamin

webejamin

Points is points :grin: onward and upwards  :grin:

webejamin

Not bad 1-1 draw, gives us a point :smiley: 

Biggin

Yes good win watched the game well deserved

webejamin

:grin: Nice win there then :grin: well done you Ammers :grin:

webejamin

:grin: onward and upwards :grin: every little helps :grin:
Think that might be the end of our favourable run though :shocked: but, you never know.

webejamin

Yes Biggin, you're right a usual. I've been out of it lately, but points is points. :grin:

Biggin

Yes doing well , I think you have a favourable run of fixtures coming up so should see you continue to pick up points

webejamin

:shocked: And another 3 points  :grin: Hope it don't change after Christmas :lipsrsealed:

webejamin

Another 3 points, well done :grin:

Biggin

Good win for the Hammers today as Newcastle have been playing well over the last few games and I expected it to be a draw, and Arnie provided me with a few points for my Fantasy Team :laugh: