3 Phase Converter

Started by MigMan, October 29, 2016, 08:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MigMan

Thanks guys I get on to it now. Regards migman

Tetley

Quote from: MigMan on October 29, 2016, 08:19:34 AM
Hi, does any one know where I can purchase a single to 3 Phase converter to run a small machine. I was going to replace it with a single phase motor but by the time I have purchased one of these plus I need a reverse converter etc, the cost is getting to the stage I would be better off buying a converter. If any one can help please PM me. Regards Migman.

i got one of these of Ebay uk,abought 130 quid,there a buggger to program,but great once sorted,i use it on a bridge port mill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln0UW8RJVSI

:thumbsup:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

DAVIDL

roboman

Illegitimi non carbonundrum

MigMan

Hi, does any one know where I can purchase a single to 3 Phase converter to run a small machine. I was going to replace it with a single phase motor but by the time I have purchased one of these plus I need a reverse converter etc, the cost is getting to the stage I would be better off buying a converter. If any one can help please PM me. Regards Migman.