Abandond Puppys

Started by christopheroldfield, December 06, 2016, 19:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berniemore

I don't mind fostering puppies but with a guarantee they are taken back at 6 weeks, fostered some earlier in the year
From 1  day old but was asked to keep them until homes were found this is impossible for me to do.

christopheroldfield

Just heard the three abandoned puppys have taken to the bottle and are feeding. Early days Fingers Crossed

Trucker

Our Spanish neighbours allow their 6 German Shepherds to breed constantly. We know as we are always offered pups. If homes aren't found then they are euphanased. We have suggested planned pregnancy & sterilising but to no avail.

Prehistoric knuckle dragging evil people...

BobL

Our Spanish neighbours allow their 6 German Shepherds to breed constantly. We know as we are always offered pups. If homes aren't found then they are euphanased. We have suggested planned pregnancy & sterilising but to no avail.
BobL

christopheroldfield

As a follow on from the earlier post regarding cruelty to animals. My wife and a friend took one of our dogs for a walk up the rambler. The young dog started sniffing at a discarded plastic sack. Guess what three tiny Puppy's dumped. Thank goodness for Helping Animals Almanzora There puppy lady Angela has taken on the task of trying to save them. What is wrong with these sick people !!!