two dogs lost

Started by e bleakley, September 18, 2016, 17:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casabonita

Just to clarify things, the two dogs posted on Helping Animals Almanzora Page are not the two in the photo above & the belong to Spanish Lady Maria  from Bar El Local if seen or picked up this her number 661 18 99 03. If they had been microchipped they could of been returned safely to her yesterday but still out there running in the road.

Essex Girl

These two were seen on the Rambla de Oria last week.  Could they be the missing two?
A wise old owl sat in an oak,
The more he saw the less he spoke,
The less he spoke, the more he heard,
Why aren't we like that wise old bird?

luke

a photo of your lost dogs would be good.

Jedslam

New picture on Helping Animals Almanzora facebook page of two dogs matching this description.....

Trish14

I did actually telephone the owners of these two lost dogs earlier!
No they have not found them. I asked that they post an update on the forum, the guy said that his wife uses the forum so hopefully they will update very soon!

Jedslam

Trish14

Yes!
I have been in the UK, but watching these posts. Maybe the owners could respond!!!!!!

casabonita

E bleakly posted originally on these  dogs on the 18th Sept but nothing since???
These Dogs have been seen regularly but still out there?
No reply to whether they are chipped & so they can be reunited with the owners if picked up & requests of photos ?
Over 7 weeks they have been out now it seems  with various sightings but not picked up, does anyone else find this strange?

billyredbull

These dogs have been in La Cinta this evening at about 7.30 lovely dogs, playing with another dog near Bar La Cinta just on the bend going into La Cinta village, the dog they were playing with lives in the house on the bend, Bar La Cinta is to the right of where they were. This is the second time I have seen them near LaCinta I could not get them into my car this evening as I had too much in it but I went home and made room and went out again looking for them but could not find them. I will try again tomorrow as they are such lovely dogs.

casabonita

These two dogs have been seen twice today. Last sighting 5 mins ago in La Alfoquia but my friend couldn't stop as 4x4 loaded with furniture.
Earlier where La Alfoquia meets the motorway.

Jedslam

Any update on these dog's????

Happydayz

Hi, my friend saw a german shepherd yesturday on El Prado was very friendly but very nervous so ran off. Did you see EWN piece about leaving old clothing smelling of owner so dogs may stay by it. Hope this helps.

peacie

Just spotted the German Shepard, with another dog which I could see properly, as I was crossing the bridge goinging towards La Cinta.  They were walking along the road behind the large house with the moat.

tandas

These two dogs just been through la perla calle sherezade been for a swim in a pool! Both male german shephard has collar and limps on back leg brown and white terrier no collar, both very friendly.  

loulou

Just seen a German shepherd and a small similar coloured terrier just outside Almanzora going towards Albox. Stopped to take pictures or pick them up but they ran off towards the rambla with 2 white dogs.

Jedslam

Big advert in EWN regarding these two dogs with several phone numbers :

634 362 318, 638 092 638, 950 940 937 and 600 085 221

Hope they are reunited very soon

Mickey

These dogs are again in La Perla, the Alsatian is limping on its back leg, I have tried to ring the number but just get a Movistar message and the goes dead.  We are in La Perla at the rambla end
Mickey

Aunty Mary

Thanks Doreen, I've been in contact with him. Definitely his dogs but not sure they'll still be around after the fireworks last night in La Cinta x

doreen1

I got a flyer from a couple searching for similar description dogs. I just rang their number and they are heading to La Perla now.
The number is 634 362 318 if you could ring them and tell them exactly where you are please.

Aunty Mary

Have these dogs escaped again ?  There's been two matching their description outside my gate in La Perla, such friendly dogs and seemed to be well looked after. (Both males)

zilnor

Very good news .  :clap:

luke

JulieRoger

Fantastic news!!
Thank you to the person who cared enough to take them to the vets.
Thank you for the update

ebygum

Update on the two dogs found this morning.The dogs were taken to local vet who found that they had been chipped and contacted the owner who is on his way to collect them.Good outcome.

ebygum

Two dogs found matching description: Please contact : Tel: 0044 7720 896987

tandas

Saw an alsation and a smaller dog by the Arboleas roundabout past the fruit ahd vege warehouse nesr bar carrilla.  On saturday morning.

shadowguard

Quote from: e bleakley on September 18, 2016, 17:11:34 PM
Two of my friends dogs are lost from the rambler de Oria area.
A German shepherd and a knee high terrier, pale brown, curly fur.
Both are very friendly but have been missing for 4 days.
Please contact me if any one has seen them.

Photos?
Are they Chipped?

casabonita

Photos would really help.

e bleakley

Two of my friends dogs are lost from the rambler de Oria area.
A German shepherd and a knee high terrier, pale brown, curly fur.
Both are very friendly but have been missing for 4 days.
Please contact me if any one has seen them.