Sandblasting

Started by pannica, March 05, 2017, 12:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pannica

Thanks for all the replys  :great:
greetings highlander

Dave S

They are in Arboleas as you hit the "Majic Roundabouts" coming from Cucador. Just past Mora Oil on your right. They will do you a good job.

lord lucan

Hola pannica,

You don't need the mega blaster from Angel Oller then, sounds like the smaller version is all you need. Sorry, not sure who might have one of they.

L L

pannica

Quote from: lord lucan on March 06, 2017, 06:54:05 AM
Hola pannica,

What scale are you talking about here?, a bike frame, or stripping the paint off a pool?

Angel Oller just on the outside of Albox, turn left after you pass the Lidl turn off coming from Albox, hire out the big gear.

Pm me if you need some more info.

L L

I have a cement mixer drum to clean and i make wooden doors and windows i have a rustic set of doors to make i want to sand blast the panels to give aged effect
greetings highlander

lord lucan

Hola pannica,

What scale are you talking about here?, a bike frame, or stripping the paint off a pool?

Angel Oller just on the outside of Albox, turn left after you pass the Lidl turn off coming from Albox, hire out the big gear.

Pm me if you need some more info.

L L

pannica

Thanks dave but i dont know the bars can you give me another clue and what town cheers
greetings highlander

Dave S

I'm not sure of the name but they are oposite the Kasita & Valkerie bars. Next door to Electrica Mechanica. Run by English guys and do a good job.

pannica

Hello is there any company that do sandblasting in the area and speaks english would be a help  :c017:
greetings highlander