SAT-NAV.

Started by Whinging old git, April 29, 2017, 09:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whinging old git

Cheers to every body who responded, info was a BIG help, many thanks again.

Rod

Flew back from Newcastle with Ryanair on Monday and had my Sat nav in the carry on bag, no problems through security.

reggiespotter

I frequently fly with Ryanair and carry my sat nav each time with no problems encountered so far. In the U.K. I was once asked to remove it from my bag to be scanned separately as with any laptop, iPad etc. but it has never been mentioned or queried at Spanish airports. I have also carried it in hand luggage to the USA without problems.
Reggie

guest4538

Quote from: Whinging old git on April 29, 2017, 09:32:01 AM
  Hi im flying with Ryanair soon, does anyone know if your allowed to take a car sat-nav on board in your hand luggage. I have been on ryanairs web page carnt find anything, got intouch with them by web chat, and they start going on about baby equipment, must be a bit thick, her not me, ha ha.

Yes, if flying between Spain and UK: https://www.gov.uk/hand-luggage-restrictions/electronic-devices-and-electrical-items.

Whinging old git

Hi im flying with Ryanair soon, does anyone know if your allowed to take a car sat-nav on board in your hand luggage. I have been on ryanairs web page carnt find anything, got intouch with them by web chat, and they start going on about baby equipment, must be a bit thick, her not me, ha ha.