Jewellery repair

Started by SheilaC, May 21, 2017, 15:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doreen1

Of course you need to remember there will be a big difference in price if you have a gold ring made bigger or a silver ring.
Also some people only want to pay to have a ring stretched, others are willing to spend a bit more to have gold put into the ring.

Crystal2

Just be careful where ever you go.     A relative took a diamond ring to be made  bigger in the U K ...... a few years later had it valued again  for insurance purposes  only to be told that the diamond was not a diamond it was a cubic zirconia.    The  jeweller who did the repair had done a switch  !!!!!

geoffp34

John at Serendipity (near Sol y Mar in Albox), also at Los Llanos market on a Saturday, does jewellery repairs, alterations, etc. professionally and at a very reasonable price.

flimflam

There is a great little guy near the parilla bar - he's a watch repairer - but will mend jewellery.
Always found him reasonable.
Also a guy on the Rasta Market on a Saturday - name is Mike. Very good.

Karen4

I didn't know that Malcolm? I always thought they charged very little! I was always pleasantly surprised!  :great:
Cl3880

Malcolm

They also see you coming. Try the one in the road from the new bridge toward the high street halfway up on the right hand side.

SheilaC

Karen4

There's a very good jeweller's (they do repairs and alterations) down the main street in Albox, almost opposite Global Fashions and before you get to the Cajamar bank. I think it's beside a newsagent shop.
Cl3880

SheilaC

Does anyone know where I can get my wedding ring made bigger as my fingers have swollen with arthritis. Thanks.