El Referendum - Spalida

Started by MarcusW, June 23, 2017, 10:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

webejamin

Quote from: casablanca on June 23, 2017, 18:40:28 PM

It's true, I listen to a lot of folk in the UK who are planning or have already planned to get out of the UK and Spain is the favoured destination. Couple next door to a friend of mine have sold up and are renting while their Spanish villa purchase goes through. They have become immune to Brexit and are probably thinking not a lot will change??

Probably the strength of it CB. As I've said all along, in all probability, brexit won't happen, well, not in the way I would like it to be. Deals will be done and sold down the river. :72: 

casablanca

Quote from: Tetley on June 23, 2017, 17:33:05 PM
Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on June 23, 2017, 17:13:08 PM
Quote from: Tetley on June 23, 2017, 10:41:25 AM
Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on June 23, 2017, 10:36:52 AM
Last one out turn the light off !

is that the UK.......Coz lorry lads is still shipping Brits out  ,infact there,s that many new faces we dont recognise any bxgger in Arboleas.... :))

Joke of the week, they all take a lorry load back too !!

you try and get a long rental in Arboleas ,vew probably got more chance in Manhatern.....the Brits are shipping out of UK big style wi there coin...all thee Brexit bunnys have sunk the  UK Job wi all this red bus rule Britania shxte  :))

It's true, I listen to a lot of folk in the UK who are planning or have already planned to get out of the UK and Spain is the favoured destination. Couple next door to a friend of mine have sold up and are renting while their Spanish villa purchase goes through. They have become immune to Brexit and are probably thinking not a lot will change??

Tetley

Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on June 23, 2017, 17:13:08 PM

is that the UK.......Coz lorry lads is still shipping Brits out  ,infact there,s that many new faces we dont recognise any bxgger in Arboleas.... :))

you try and get a long rental in Arboleas ,vew probably got more chance in Manhatern.....the Brits are shipping out of UK big style wi there coin...all thee Brexit bunnys have sunk the  UK Job wi all this red bus rule Britania shxte  :))
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

PhillipJLloyd

is that the UK.......Coz lorry lads is still shipping Brits out  ,infact there,s that many new faces we dont recognise any bxgger in Arboleas.... :))

Angleseyite

Quote from: Tetley on June 23, 2017, 13:29:17 PM
I think its just a Daily Express Eds ........dream

at street level here after the intial shock.....of the UK Vote,now its no more than a talking point like football or the wether,infact it always amazes me how Brits think that Spain will stop without the Brit   $....it wont the Brits are just  Guiris.

Also Spain moves up the top table EU ranks, once the Brits Bin.......(assuming they leave )

Maybe maybe not Tets, but both the guiris  type, and the British and other North European residents bring much needed dinero to the Spanish economy.. 8)

rt21

Quote from: Roy Thomas on June 23, 2017, 12:40:38 PM
Obviously if correct the Spanish people do not understand how the EU works.

Only Britain, France and Germany contribute more to the gravy train than they get out.

Spain have done very well financially from being a member of the EU over the years.

Although unemployment is high in Spain especially for the under 25's if Spain did vote to leave the EU it would get a lot worse not better.

Maybe over the last 12 months the Brexit bus has been taking a long tour around all the cities and villages of Spain convincing the local population that Spexit would be good for them.

After all it was the bus that did it for us!

Richard

Tetley

I think its just a Daily Express Eds ........dream

at street level here after the intial shock.....of the UK Vote,now its no more than a talking point like football or the wether,infact it always amazes me how Brits think that Spain will stop without the Brit   $....it wont the Brits are just  Guiris.

Also Spain moves up the top table EU ranks, once the Brits Bin.......(assuming they leave )
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

wrenchman

Who the hell reads that crappy paper, mind you i've got a good idea.

Roy Thomas

Obviously if correct the Spanish people do not understand how the EU works.

Only Britain, France and Germany contribute more to the gravy train than they get out.

Spain have done very well financially from being a member of the EU over the years.

Although unemployment is high in Spain especially for the under 25's if Spain did vote to leave the EU it would get a lot worse not better.

rt21

Would not personally believe anything that that comic published on any subject let alone on E.U. matters.

It is just a mouthpiece for their E.U. bashing owner who will use any information true or false to promote his views.

Richard

Tetley

PhillipJLloyd

Tetley

LOL   :57:

The peoples paper.... is it still 15p    :sign0144: