Residential Homes

Started by terina, July 11, 2017, 12:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terina

Thank you for the replies ,Snoopy have also sent you a pm

snoopy2013

There is an excellent one at pulpi. My mother in law has been in there nearly a year and is very content. She has dementia which they specialize in and there are a few English speaking residents there.

Tetley

Quote from: terina on July 11, 2017, 12:58:52 PM
Does anyone know of any residential homes for the elderly, preferably not just Spanish speaking, this would probably be a private one.   Many thanks for any replies, the person concerned has dementia

I think there is a private one nr Hercual overa,possible Gona area as an acquaintance had a relative in care there.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

terina

Does anyone know of any residential homes for the elderly, preferably not just Spanish speaking, this would probably be a private one.   Many thanks for any replies, the person concerned has dementia