Nail care

Started by Moyra, August 23, 2017, 10:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkgolf

You're welcome...good luck in your search...hope you're sorted soon.

Moyra

:c017: Pink
For the advice will be doing that until I can get an appointment
Moyra
Be nice to each other, you don't know what's round the corner.

the duchess

Juan at Clinica Montero Albox is brilliant. I had an infected ingrowing nail which was very painful. Juan treated me and I never felt a thing.

Pinkgolf

If you want to have a go at doing them yourself (if, unlike me, you can reach them lol), as a uk qualified surgical chiropodist, I can give you the following suggestion, which you may like to try until you find a chiropodist/podiatrist out here.
Use an emery board....nothing rougher......and file the top surface of each nail with the emery board flat on the surface of the nail. Use small circular motions and make sure you cover the whole surface of the nail. Do not press too hard and only file for a short period of time, say, no longer than 2 minutes per nail.... any longer and the friction will cause the nail to get hot and uncomfortable. After you have filed all your nails in this way,rub each nail surface with a small amount of either coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil to renourish the nail.... pay particular attention to the bed at the base if the nail. You can repeat this procedure 2-3 times per week.

Moyra

:c017:
We will contact them
Moyra

girasol

There are two that I know of in Albox.  Clinica Montero Podología C/Silvela 13 Albox in front of Joyeriá Fiel.  Which is the pedestrian road running parallel with road by the Rambla.  950887373.  The other one is in the block of flats two up from Los Rizos the fruit and vegetable shop.

Moyra

Hi
Please can anyone recommend a foot doctor (podiatrist) to take care of thick toe nails.
Thank you
Moyra