Arboleas Road Tax

Started by T1na.a, June 03, 2018, 19:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T1na.a

Many thanks for all the replies.  Much appreciated.

I managed to confirm the account number that I already had with the Town Hall and pay on time.

owdoggy

Quote from: T1na.a on June 03, 2018, 19:45:40 PM
Has anyone paid their local road tax bill (IVTM) by bank transfer this year and, if so, can they confirm the bank account number to use?

Many thanks.
Apologies for the late reply but I have only just seen this.

The IBAN is ES6930581005972732000031

Doggy

Malcolm

If you are in Arboleas go to the TH see David and pay with your card.

guest4538

I suggest you ask the Town Hall for their IBAN for payment of road tax.

They should also tell you what reference they want you to use when making the payment transfer: probably car registration number, NIE, or both.

They can also tell you how much you should pay, including your late payment fine (I believe 5 June was the last day for penalty-free payments).

You may wish to consider signing up for direct debit payments in future: your payment is then collected on the last day, 5 June; you avoid  late payment fines; and you get a 5% discount!

Chris J

If you haven't got a reminder through the post go to your town hall and ask them for one , take it to the bank and pay it just like paying a bill.thats how I did mine only last week.
C & M Valeting Services , find us on Facebook .

T1na.a

Has anyone paid their local road tax bill (IVTM) by bank transfer this year and, if so, can they confirm the bank account number to use?

Many thanks.