Mercadona Albox

Started by MadreMia, October 21, 2017, 08:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zilnor

During the seven years I shopped in Merky's, Albox, I never had any problems. As others have sai, a smile and a greeting is all that is needed. If you can speak a few words in Spanish it is appreciated.

Agree with KJH comment about some rude Brits. Saw a few of them at Albox market !

Angleseyite

Quote from: KJH3 on October 21, 2017, 22:13:07 PM
Never found shelves empty, never found the staff rude, never had goods thrown  down the conveyor. 
I have however seen and heard people berating operators loudly in English and showing rank bad manners.
As one poster said a smile and greeting costs nothing, they are doing a job and having to deal with all situations in all languages.

I have also never had any problem in the Albox store, perhaps I am too easy going and not easily upset.

Tetley

There was talk of a Tesco,s opening up at Antas,apparently the plannings in,but its on hold since the UK Sorts it self out.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

KJH3

Never found shelves empty, never found the staff rude, never had goods thrown  down the conveyor. 
I have however seen and heard people berating operators loudly in English and showing rank bad manners.
As one poster said a smile and greeting costs nothing, they are doing a job and having to deal with all situations in all languages.

raysun

We have always found the staff in mercadona in albox to be very helpful and very nice  to deal with at the checkout.
i have forgot often  to weigh something and they zip off and do it for me.
if you make a little effort to  say hello and be nice and ask them how they are  then you will find they are really nice people just doing a job.
long may it last

Queen Clare Shirley

I have never had a problem with Mercadona staff, they are always friendly and also ask about the girls if we dont have them with us. Majority of the staff in Olula came from Albox and were trained in Albox, lots of Albox workers are in the Olula shop
ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988

tandas

The staff in Olula are far nicer too and don't chat over you to other Spanish or chuck your stuff down  the counter.

Nuflow

We've noticed the same with the bread shelves recently.

sandralos

Mercadona In Olula is the best, easy to park and just as easy to get to.

Lorraine

Let's hope they are getting an upgrade similar to Mojacar has, so are letting stocks get low so that they don't have to move too much

MadreMia

Has anybody else noticed lately how low the shelves have been in Mercadona? I understand during busy periods the shelves take a battering, but it seems to be anytime of the day, any day not just Saturday's or before or after a Fiesta. I tried for 3 days on the trot to get beef mince, they had none! Since when has there been a stampede for shower gel? See pic. Mercadona don't usually make these mistakes. Seems odd to me!