Arboleas recycling centre:- Information.

Started by guest21828, October 19, 2017, 17:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave S

Some people are just downright thick, lazy or just don't care. Probably all three. We have a great facility and Steve does a great job. A more helpful person you will not meet. These people just do not appreciate a good facility. Plain ignorant. Keep up the good work Steve, in spite of the many frustrations.

Iceman

How hard is it to put stuff in the right skip  it helps Steve and all of us,
some people are just to lazy

guest21828

Quote from: telcaz on October 19, 2017, 18:20:36 PM
Surely Banning anyone from the official recycling centre would only encourage more fly tipping.
                                                          Terry

I am fully aware of the fact you have pointed out. Banning someone is the action I would have to take when reminding a person of their responsibility has been tried several times and the person still abuses the rules. There is more than one recycling centre that is available for use in the vecinity so it does not encourage fly tipping, that is down to the mentality of the individual.

I am not going to keep on answering replies to posts as the few rules at the recycling centre are easy to understand and adhere to.

telcaz

Surely Banning anyone from the official recycling centre would only encourage more fly tipping.
                                                          Terry

guest21828

I am very bored with constantly posting the following information:-

1. NOTHING should be left outside the recycling centre when closed, this is a public road, it is classed as dumping and it is a criminal offence.
2. It is the visitors responsibility to deposit their items into the correct skips as instructed and not to mix items.

I do not want to enforce the rules but there is a possibility of being banned from using the recycling centre if you can't adhere to the few rules there are in place.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Steve, (recycling centre manager).