Cajamar login

Started by bob1414, January 20, 2018, 21:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tandas

Optomist

I log on every morning to check everything is coming in or going out as it should , been fine this morning and i cant remember a time i had a problem logging on . The password thing i have had in the past , not that its wrong but as been reported by a message saying basically for security porpoises its time to change it .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

bromley

Approx 1 month ago a message came up on the screen whilst logging on, Please  "Change your Password". Exactly the same occurred last year.
Obviously a good way of keeping you safe and making you change your password, something of which is sometimes a low priority.

terina

I cannot work out how to go back to previous months

gingernut

No problems with our,not enough in them,soon be pay day.oing to be another sunny day.

DLMcN

Mine works fine - no problem... Every now and again they do advise me to change my password - which I do myself. My "usuario" number has never been altered.

freddie

Quite a few of my friends have had a log in problem , being told their password is incorrect although we know we have used the correct password😁 All of us had to go in and get a new password- perhaps they want to check we are still alive lols

bob1414

Is anybody having trouble with their login on Cajamars website.