TV Series.

Started by Cuidarbol, February 27, 2018, 20:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuidarbol

Quote from: Optomist on February 27, 2018, 20:43:30 PM
Found 1st series very good but the recent 2nd series we found it a bit boring . Victoria seasons 1 and 2 were far more entertaining with more story lines .

Thank you Optomist.

I've watched the first two series of The Crown and have now started watching Victoria. I'm only a few episode in to Victoria but I'm finding it very entertaining, I'll no doubt be watching it episode after episode and soon be looking for something else to watch. Once again, thank you Optomist. 

mickandjan

We thoroughly enjoyed all of it.  :great:

Cuidarbol

Quote from: Optomist on February 27, 2018, 20:43:30 PM
Found 1st series very good but the recent 2nd series we found it a bit boring . Victoria seasons 1 and 2 were far more entertaining with more story lines .

Thank you Optomist for your post, I will definitely have a look at the Victoria series.
I'm a couple of episodes into season two of The Crown and hope it doesn't get boring because I think it has been good so far. 

Optomist

If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

Cuidarbol

There have been many TV series I've watched, in the process of watching or have listed to watch in the future. I was having a search last week on the interweb for more films or TV series to watch and came across a TV series called The Crown. For those that don't know, it's all about Queen Elizabeth II and starts with her wedding in 1947, then continues on until the present day. I don't normally make posts like this but wanted to share my good find about the series and I'd be interested to know from those that have seen it, what they thought of it. I've personally found it very entertaining, it has opened my eyes to the day to day life of the royal's and also their interaction with government.

Anyway, can't stay on here wasting my free time with you lot, I need to get back to the next episode.