"Caja Mar Bank" Thank you for all your comments. Much appreciated.

Started by portlum, March 03, 2018, 07:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo-JoB

Quote from: Lynden on March 03, 2018, 20:08:56 PM
Spanish Banks are great....if they're not charging large fees they are allowing all and sundry access to your funds.....or preventing you getting at them.
Use Sabadell it's the ONLY bank in Spain to trust...the rest play at it.....and I include Santander in that too.

I use Sabadell and would NEVER recommend them to anyone, I lost my Debit and Credit card and it took them over six weeks to get new one's to me, in the end I had to go into a branch to pick them up,
My UK bank account had new credit and debit cards to me here in Spain within 4 days!!

I cancelled a Insurance policy which I got through Sabadell, I gave a full two months notice of cancellation, and went into the Mojacar branch and cancelled the direct debit, and 2 months later they still took over 300 euros out of my account with no notice, which I'm fighting to get back now.

I will be closing my account with Sabadell shortly, they just take money out of your account with no notification. At least Bandits wear a mask!

Lynden

Spanish Banks are great....if they're not charging large fees they are allowing all and sundry access to your funds.....or preventing you getting at them.
Use Sabadell it's the ONLY bank in Spain to trust...the rest play at it.....and I include Santander in that too.

Dreamer

I am with BMN and know I asked them for a cheque and got charged 56 euros and 36 euros x 2 for 2 bank transfers.

gingernut

raysun

Less of a queue  and lovely staff in the branch in zurgena and you dont have to get up at dawn to pay ibi  if you want to pay in the bank.

Crystal2

Cajamar in Arboleas.    More than happy with the service they provide

nibbler

DLMcN

We've been very happy with them (in Arboleas) for 17+ years. To some extent it depends on the individual members of staff at a particular branch. Of course, that, too, can change from year to year.

ramblagirl

I've been with them in Albox for 15 years and never had a problem.

portlum

Just been ripped off By BMN again €56 they will not reimburse me, they blame it on being taken over by the sick bank Bankia,so I am looking to the Caja Mar in Puerto Lumbreras, any one with experience of this bank? I would appreciate your views.
Thank you for your commentsmuch appreciated