Los Torres

Started by Malcolm, March 04, 2018, 14:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest21828

Quote from: Malcolm on March 04, 2018, 14:27:05 PM
Congratulations to the selfish person who has stuffed garden rubbish in the bins and half way across the pavement  leaving no room for what is supposed to be deposited. Hope you are pleased that you have made the place look like a tip.

Depositing one bin bag of small cuttings or leaves in a street bin is acceptable but filling the street bins with garden cuttings is totally out of order, this leaves no where for other neighbours to deposit their kitchen waste in what the bins are intended for. Garden cuttings above one bin bag of small cuttings or leaves should be taken to the recycling centre, there is no excuse for abusing the street bins or surrounding area.

I have literally heard every pathetic excuse there is for abusing the street bins with garden cuttings, it just comes down to the fact people that do this have no respect for anyone else or the rules. The people that abuse the street bins are stupid, the Consorcio will increase the basura charge because of the constant misuse of the bins that are only meant for kitchen refuse. Unfortunately the increase in the basura charge will have to be paid for by everyone because of the few mindless retards that abuse the bins.

It's basic enough to respect, go along to your nearest bin and if there is space you can deposit a bin bag of cuttings. You may pay your basura but it doesn't give you the right to fill the street bins with garden cuttings.  Luckily it's the minority that abuse the street bins etc, if we all did it or didn't have the recycling centre we would be living in a massive rubbish tip. I can't wait for the basura charge to increase to see who moans first, I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear one of the street bin abusers shouting first and the loudest.

I manage to deposit my garden cuttings at the recycling centre and not in the street bins or anywhere else, possibly because I have respect for my neighbours and our community. I don't know what makes some people so special that they think they can do whatever they like, especially when their actions affect everyone else and it also shows they have no respect for their neighbours or our community.

Malcolm

Congratulations to the selfish person who has stuffed garden rubbish in the bins and half way across the pavement  leaving no room for what is supposed to be deposited. Hope you are pleased that you have made the place look like a tip.