driving licence

Started by Richard Betteridge, March 04, 2018, 18:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Betteridge

Hi,
    thank you all very much,my wife took her test yesterday and passed with flying colours ( not hard )anyway thanks a lot                      cheers Richard

Rtis

When you have your photos taken they tell you to Smile !!! They even asked us if we liked the photos !!! If not they do them again !!  :86:

DLMcN

Quite possibly none, apart from your current licence - (I cannot remember what we did for our first visit, many years ago) - but just to be safe there is no harm in also taking your passport [or copy], your 'residencia' docs, and your government medical card - (the doctor will ask you what medication you take, if any - and what operations/surgery you have had). No photos required - they will take those themselves right there and then.

pinky

morning all

could you say what paperwork you need to take

Trucker

yes all correct...from Arboleas go up past the rear of Mercadona to new bridge, straight over bridge and at first junction Dynos on the right and licence office opposite side of junction...and its easy peasy..

hank

Hi.
I had mine renewed at; (though I think there may be other renewal places in Albox)
Virgen del Saliente.
Calle Ramon y Cajal 6.
Building Almanzora.
It's a ground floor, yellow, corner office.....about two corners up from the computer shop Dynos on the same side.
Opening hours are Tues to Fri 10 am to 1 pm. Mon and Thurs evenings 5 pm - 8.30 pm.
Telnos; 677324344 y 607472760.
It's easy peasy. Tony.
If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

LittleRichard

The outside of the building has changed a little now, its a old photo
VIVA ESPAÑA

DLMcN

[Approaching from the Arboleas side] - Go over the new bridge, go past the roundabout, and continue up "Calle Ramón y Cajal". Quite soon you will see a building on your right where you can read "Licencia de Conducir". [I think it might be called "Virgen del Saliente", or something such]. They start work at 10 am [on most weekdays] ... You could well be lucky and have it done without making a prior appointment.

Richard Betteridge

Hi,
   could you tell my wife & I where you have to go in Albox to renew your driving licence,thank you for any information

cheers Richard