UK Passport Office

Started by Jo-JoB, March 06, 2018, 13:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hank

If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

Rtis

Who is the courier now,the last time it was dhl , signed for at a bar by someone who knew us !!!

hank

I agree.
Used the online service which took 3 weeks and there were the Christmas, New Year and Three Kings national holidays during that period as well.
Brilliant service, minimal cost, easy to do and the photo can be taken at home (iPad) as long as it conforms with the stated size etc.

If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

Zulu

Posted my application on a thursday last May for both of us and received new passports 12 days later.

Excellent service

Jo-JoB

Not sure whats happening at the UK Passport Office, but they are getting more efficient!

I applied for my passport online, filled in the form, uploaded a new picture and the new Passport came within 21 days.

My wife applied for hers, same way, online, filled in the form, uploaded a new picture, and that arrived within 18 days!!

Just thought I would pass that on, for those who want to try it themselves. this is the website https://www.gov.uk/apply-renew-passport

Well done Passport Office!!