Parking At Murcia with Aena - Thanks guys - Resolved

Started by Pennydot, March 06, 2018, 16:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elgin

jonno

Dont forget to register as a member - u get 10% off.

Pennydot

Thanks guys, that is good - and sounds easy!  I will book this week!  :clap: :clap:

dazbear

That's handy to know - I knew I could pre-book at Alicante, but not Murcia or Almeria :)

:clap:

Crancrank

When you book on line you have to provide your cars registration number, When you arrive at the car park the ticket machine will recognise your number and print you a ticket with the reg No on it.

When you return just put your ticket in the pay machine and you will be asked to pay the agreed price quoted when you booked. Its very simple and I would recommend it.

A word of caution, make sure that you don't overstay in the car park beyond your agreed time otherwise they will charge you the full daily rate for the whole of your stay.

Optomist

We booked for a week online and parked in the normal car park close to the payment office . They told us to return with the booking print out and ticket when we got back which we did and paid , very straight forward and hassle free .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

Pennydot

I am sure this has probably been on before, but can't find it.  Does anyone know how the parking at Murcia Airport works if you are a 'member'of Aena.com.  I know I can get a discount, but not sure how the access works.  Do I park in the usual car park and get some kind of code to give me free access (assuming I pay when I book) or is there a special park for this kind of booking.  
Thanks in anticipation that someone will know. . . . . . :08: