Ford dealers,Gomez Motors, Huercal Overa.

Started by Mez, May 16, 2018, 19:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

They can see it and still read the forum as a guest but they chose to quit the forum.

jackies

Strange how some people grow some balls when the person putting the entry on the forum can't see it and reply!!! Also they didn't have the same experience with the Company concerned. MPT.

felipe

Strange how some people make 1 post running down a business but then quit the forum because others have posted positive comments about that business.

guest4538

We have used them for more than eight years.

We had a superb discount on a new car: much better than offers from other dealers around, including from the one in Lorca.

Servicing is always carried out promptly. Except once, when they required extra time to complete essential work, they loaned us a brand new high specification demonstration vehicle at no cost to us: they didn't even check the mileage! Their servicing charges have always been very reasonable and considerably lower than we pay in the UK on a similar model.

The Gomez brothers who own the business are always very friendly and helpful: Javier is the salesman and Andres the technician and, I believe, a very good one.

I have posted this because we have had such good experiences at this dealership: and I feel sad that a couple of other Forum members have not!  

felipe

I know if several friends who bought from them and are delighted with them.

KJH3

Of course that is your opinion to which you are entitled, I have a different one to which i am entitled. I have had no problems with them. Your opinion is no more correct than anyone elses, it is just an opinion.  Its all down to personal experiences and how you deal and talk to them as in all commercial transactions.
Surely better to "have it out with them" face to face in a serious complaint situation than criticise them on a public forum where they don't have the chance to put their side of the story, there is always 2 sides to every story. Personal experiences are just that and does not represent the feelings of all their customers, without whom they would be out of business.

adasingleton

They are useless 14 weeks to get a new car .

Mez

If anybody is thinking of dealing with this Company, please feel free to PM me and I can give you details of my personal experience.