asimilado de fuera de ordenación

Started by MariaCarrilla, May 23, 2018, 16:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amanda Oakley

Hi Philomena

The costs really will be depend on the local Town Hall and the property size..... if you email me at info@aloservices.es with a copy of your Deeds, I am happy to have a look.
Regards
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

philomena

Quote from: Rod on August 15, 2018, 16:49:05 PM
Just finished getting this done with the help of Amanda. If you want to get it done our total costs were in the region of 7000 euros, architect fees, town hall fees, notary fees, registry fees and last and certainly very, very reasonable was Amanda's fee.
Thank you Amanda for the very quick and efficient way you sorted out everything.

Hello I am new to this forum, I have been told today I need this AFO and was quoted almost 2000 euro for the architect, could you give me a breakdown on the costs as you have been there, I already have a septic tank but am building myself up to the fact that they will say I need another, what do these cost please   

casablanca

Quote from: Dinodog on May 26, 2018, 07:56:59 AM
Amanda
You are so very helpful and generous with your time .
On behalf of all posters I thank you
Regards
Steve

Could I endorse Dinodog's post. I would further add that I strongly recommend anyone to use Amanda Oakley's services to resolve any issues you may have of this nature. 

Rtis

ramblagirl

Mine took just over 5 weeks in Oria to get my AFO.

Eddie

It is a simple process to get the AFO and once an application is made it takes about 3 months. That is my experience in Albox other areas maybe slower.

Amanda Oakley

If the property was built "illegally" and does not have the required means to dispose of "sewage", then it may be costly but it really does depend on the area ............
Most of the properties built in Arboleas from the late 90s, have licences of First Occupation and the Town Hall is "retrospectively" installaing the mains, which the individual properties can then connect up to..... but these are properties built on land that is now classed as Urban....
In Albox (as an example), a lot of properties will end up as being classed as rural dwellings (as they are on land that is classed as rustic) and as such, may need to get an AFO .........It is a complex area and each property may have different requirements......
::) ::) ::)
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
info@aloservices.es

Rtis

It would appear that most properties will have to have a Sceptic tank installed , which is just a hole big enough for the tank and changing the connection and be charged at least 2,000 euros !! It is also claimed that it can take a FEW months to get this piece of paper (AFO) Talk about being Trapped in the Sun !!!

Amanda Oakley

You need to check the taxes applied as these do vary from Town to Town....... depends on the m2 of the property and if you need a septic tank ....
These tend to be the "biggest" element of cost.
Regards
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
info@aloservices.es

Rtis

7,000 Euros to get an AFO ? That is a lot of money for a piece of paper !! We keep being told we need an AFO,even though it is a small village and was built in 1971, if it is going to cost that kind of money then we will not be selling !

Rod

Just finished getting this done with the help of Amanda. If you want to get it done our total costs were in the region of 7000 euros, architect fees, town hall fees, notary fees, registry fees and last and certainly very, very reasonable was Amanda's fee.
Thank you Amanda for the very quick and efficient way you sorted out everything.

Dinodog

Amanda
You are so very helpful and generous with your time .
On behalf of all posters I thank you
Regards
Steve

Amanda Oakley

Hi

An Architect needs to complete a "Certificado de Antiguedad, Solidez y Habitabilidad" - to confirm the age and condition of the property (needs to be fit for purpose)
In my experience the cost will depend on the size of the property so can range fron €400 to €800 plus vat
I also think it is best to use a local Architect as they will also know the guidelines within the local Town Halls as these differ !!! eg. requirements in Arboleas, may be different to Huercal Overa...... just to make things simpler !!!
I hope this helps
Regards

Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
info@aloservices.es

MariaCarrilla

Quote from: Amanda Oakley on May 23, 2018, 21:56:12 PM
An AFO (or FO), is required for any property that exists on land that is now classified as being rustic / rural.
Applicable for all properties built from 1991 (I beleive) without (or in some areas with) planning permission, in which case the AFO recognises their "existense", or in the case of old properties (FO), applies the same "regularisation".

In the "main", any property on rustic land will need whichever of these is applicable and it simply certifies the existence of the build - note that this type of property, can only be maintained / repaired and cannot be extended or added to..... also note that to get an AFO or FO, an Architect has to certify that all buildings are fit for purpose, a septic tank may be required, and taxes will apply.

This is a very simple explanation of a VERY complex legislation and to anyone who needs more advise, please remember I am not a lawyer and do not profess to be..... can assist in most areas and have some "experts" I trust if I am out of my comfort zone  (just in case anyone wants to object to my post)......

Dear Amanda
Thank you for the information, it is appreciated, do you have any idea what these aarchitects are charging for this new document please?

Kind regar

Amanda Oakley

Just to add
If an AFO or FO is needed, the following may be required;
Architects report confirming the buildings are fit for purpose
Septic tank
Application to the corresponding Town Hall who will (if permitted), issue the corresponding AFO or FO upon payment of the corresponding taxes
Regards
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
info@aloservices.es

Amanda Oakley

An AFO (or FO), is required for any property that exists on land that is now classified as being rustic / rural.
Applicable for all properties built from 1991 (I beleive) without (or in some areas with) planning permission, in which case the AFO recognises their "existense", or in the case of old properties (FO), applies the same "regularisation".

In the "main", any property on rustic land will need whichever of these is applicable and it simply certifies the existence of the build - note that this type of property, can only be maintained / repaired and cannot be extended or added to..... also note that to get an AFO or FO, an Architect has to certify that all buildings are fit for purpose, a septic tank may be required, and taxes will apply.

This is a very simple explanation of a VERY complex legislation and to anyone who needs more advise, please remember I am not a lawyer and do not profess to be..... can assist in most areas and have some "experts" I trust if I am out of my comfort zone  (just in case anyone wants to object to my post)......

Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
info@aloservices.es

Queen Clare Shirley

The Infamous Afo, which means the property is out of the allocated planning area. It allows the house to be connected to utilities such as water and electricity but is not legal just regularised.

ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988

MariaCarrilla