Dog vaccinations

Started by Bramblator, July 05, 2018, 17:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

We also use centro vets in huercal overa.  Brilliant staff and reasonable prices.

Bramblator

Angieh

From my experience vaccinations are cheaper here. The annual rabies, parvo et al are between 30€ to 40€ . There are other things , Leish, ticks, fleas and heart worm which may differ at the vets you choose. We use centro vets in Huercal Overa, a bit of a distance , but their  attention and caring with regards the animal is fab.

bagwash

Surely only a vet can tell you the cost of the vaccinations, maybe the earlier post suggesting ask the vets wasn't that bad.

Bramblator

Malcolm, why did you even need to post this reply? It was a genuine question, yes I could pop into the vets, but prices vary and I just wondered if any one might happen to know the answer, especially as this section says "Ask questions get answers - hopefully".
I can only assume that you're the hopefully part of this statement and not actually useful.

I would still very much appreciate any genuine answers.

Malcolm

If you asked the goat man that he would die laughing. Why not pop in the vets and get the correct information.

Bramblator

Can someone please list for me the vaccines that a dog needs by law here, how much they cost and how often they need renewing and the cost of that too.

Many thanks