£

Started by Tetley, August 13, 2018, 18:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynden

Tets now I know you are nuts....trains running on time.... :laugh: :laugh:
Yes I know you were being facetious.

Tetley

Quote from: Lynden on August 15, 2018, 10:57:52 AM
Great for exports.....keeps imports down....unemployment down again. Fuel is cheaper than it was in 2014....taxes low...and a smashing summer to boot.
It's coming home Tets.

and the trains will  run on time.... :))

its certainly coming home dear luvli jublee  :afro:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Lynden

Great for exports.....keeps imports down....unemployment down again. Fuel is cheaper than it was in 2014....taxes low...and a smashing summer to boot.
It's coming home Tets.

Tetley

Quote from: ajc on August 13, 2018, 20:30:17 PM
Good if your selling a house in EU land and moving back to UK,and also if you aint exchanging money for euros it doesnt matter a jot and there is alot more of them folk that arnt,so they dont care!

yes thats a good point anybody not importing anything or relying on imported goods will be fine,it will also help exporters as long as there not using imported goods to make there product.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Tetley

Quote from: webejamin on August 13, 2018, 20:26:24 PM
Bit like 1914 and 1939 Tets, we did those off our own back too, and, we never got a deal then either.

the Yanks will do yer all a deal Jams ,i fink uk just payed the 39/45 one off for the boats and stuff,so yer should be good to go again for some wonger  :))

if not

china man or soviets might get there hand down help owt a bit ,fly the flag and all that.....  :wink:

ajc

Good if your selling a house in EU land and moving back to UK,and also if you aint exchanging money for euros it doesnt matter a jot and there is alot more of them folk that arnt,so they dont care!

webejamin

Bit like 1914 and 1939 Tets, we did those off our own back too, and, we never got a deal then either.

Tetley

Quote from: webejamin on August 13, 2018, 19:18:44 PM
:grin: We've seen worse times Tets and we survived, and we'll survive again :grin:
Bring it on, it's coming home, to both sides of the channel :grin: all them truck lined up :grin: Godelpusansaveus :shocked:
Only fing is Tets, who's trucks will they be? :shocked:

thats fine jams...we have....but this ones self inflicted...we carnt even blame this one on the bankers.... :laugh: (or even  Lady Thatcher  :wink: )

mind you its not all bad,yell still be able to get a bag i chips down clackton for the same price.... :))

webejamin

:grin: We've seen worse times Tets and we survived, and we'll survive again :grin:
Bring it on, it's coming home, to both sides of the channel :grin: all them truck lined up :grin: Godelpusansaveus :shocked:
Only fing is Tets, who's trucks will they be? :shocked:

Tetley

Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on August 13, 2018, 18:53:56 PM
Belts will have to be tightened, Tetley.

it el be easier to tighten belts in Arbolea than it will be for the  uk supermarket chains,fuel & energy buyers hoffices........ :afro:

PhillipJLloyd

Belts will have to be tightened, Tetley.

Tetley